Re: Future of public Identifiers for entity resolution in XHTML

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 11:35:32 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>

Sorry I got busy, but really as far as I understand it just needs a
boilerplate note inserting saying it's not being progressed. The time
consuming part for me would be checking what the current w3c approved
wording is. Can not this be handled by the w3c web team who presumably
have such wording to hand?

If I had time I'd push for it to be progressed (the issue it resolves
hasn't gone away).

David