From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc@nag.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 12:18 PM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: public-html-admin@w3.org; Simon Pieters; Philippe Le Hegaret
Subject: Re: Future of public Identifiers for entity resolution in XHTML

On 07/01/2015 17:06, Paul Cotton wrote:
>>> OK I'll do that
>
> Can you give us an update on the preparation of a WG Note for this specification?
>
> /paulc
> HTML WG co-chair
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

Sorry I got busy with the day job, I can do it when I get a moment or to be honest if the intention is just to add some w3c approved boilerplate note saying that the WG has decided not to work on it or some such it may be quicker/more sensible just for it to be done by the W3C web team who can probably more quickly find the form of words to use.  I can do it but definitely not this week.

David