Re: process for getting ARIA in HTML to 1st public working draft

Steve:

There's a bit to discuss about this document. I suggest we wait until
after CSUN to take it up. Meanwhile, you might ask Judy and Michael
their opinions as you are all three there in San Diego. That might help
get things rolling.

PS: Which WG ahis this deliverable in its charter? I don't recall it has
W3C approval.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200