Re: WG Decision to publish a “Encrypted Media Extensions" heartbeat Working Draft

From: Andreas Kuckartz <a.kuckartz@ping.de>
Date: 3 Oct 2013 22:36:08 +0200
To: "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>
Cc: "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Paul Cotton:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013May/0138.html
> [5]
http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy-v3.html#note-vs-rec

There has been absolutely no progress of EME regarding the Formal
Objection. I doubt that the authors intend to resolve the raised issue.

Cheers,
Andreas