RE: Formal Objection to Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 15:38:51 +0000
To: "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>
CC: "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, Ronane <skalala@gmail.com>, Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de>, GaŽl Pegliasco <gael@pegliasco.com>, "timbl@w3.org" <timbl@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "&lt,public-html-media@w3.org&gt," <public-html-media@w3.org>, Florian BŲsch <pyalot@gmail.com>
> I have been removed from the list too,

This matter is being dealt with on a thread archived at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2013May/0049.html   Please review that thread and respond there.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair