From: piranna@gmail.com [mailto:piranna@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:33 AM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: public-html-admin@w3.org; Ronane; Andreas Kuckartz; Gaël Pegliasco; timbl@w3.org; Sam Ruby; &lt,public-html-media@w3.org&gt,; Florian Bösch
Subject: RE: Formal Objection to Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

I have been removed from the list too, I've received a message saying I'm not authorized to send messages, and also hope this have been accidental. Maybe that has some relationship with the fact I have been not receiving messages from this list since last week?
El 30/05/2013 16:01, "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com<mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>> escribió:
> I've just been removed from this list.

I will take this problem offline to discuss with Gael and the W3C Team.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada