RE: Formal Objection to Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 13:59:10 +0000
To: Gaël Pegliasco <gael@pegliasco.com>, Ronane <skalala@gmail.com>
CC: Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>, Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "timbl@w3.org" <timbl@w3.org>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, "<public-html-media@w3.org>" <public-html-media@w3.org>
> I've just been removed from this list.

I will take this problem offline to discuss with Gael and the W3C Team.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada