Re: Prefixing bugs with component name

Hi Paul,

----- Mail original -----
De: "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
À: "Cyril Concolato" <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>, public-html-admin@w3.org
Envoyé: Lundi 13 Mai 2013 22:08:30
Objet: RE: Prefixing bugs with component name

Most email tools can filter email based on text in the Body: of the message.  I just tested my email tool and asking it to filter on the text in an MSE bug ie "Component: Media Source Extensions" worked very nicely.

Is that a sufficient way of solving your problem?
[Cyril] I do use filters already but it's impossible to filter the answers to a bug (unless you create a filter per bug) because the body does not contain "Component: Media Source Extensions".

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Multimedia/Multimedia Group