RE: Prefixing bugs with component name

>[Cyril] I do use filters already but it's impossible to filter the answers to a bug (unless you create a filter per bug) because the body does not contain "Component: Media Source Extensions".

Answers to bugs are NOT forwarded to any email lists which means that you must be receiving them since you signed up to the individual MSE bugs.  Since you have already stated you are not interested in EME bugs I will assume that you are only signing up for individual MSE bugs.   If you are only signing up for individual MSE bugs then you could filter those by doing a negative search for the "Component" keyword ie any bug that does NOT contain "Component: Media Source Extensions" must be an answer to an MSE bug.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada