From: Cyril Concolato [mailto:cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 4:03 PM
To: public-html-admin@w3.org
Subject: Prefixing bugs with component name

Hi all,

Would it be possible to have the bug tracker send emails with the component name in the email subject? It would be convenient for email filtering. Alternatively, could you create separate mailing lists per component? For example, I'm interested in the MSE discussions but not in the EME ones...

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato
Maître de Conférences/Associate Professor Groupe Multimedia/Multimedia Group Telecom ParisTech