Re: Minutes from the 4 February 2016 HTML A11Y Task Force Call

I am working on an initial version right now.  I will do the work within
WICG space if the A11Y task force agrees.  Makes no difference to me.

As an aside, I have a nearly complete first draft and am working on a
polyfill implementation - just for fun.

--
Shane McCarron