face to face meeting, July 8-10, Zaragoza, Spain

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:32:06 +0200
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi folks,

we will have a face to face meeting in Zaragoza, Spain, on 8-10 July.

A preliminary meeting page with initial logistics information is available: https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Meetings/HAT2015-zaragoza

Registration and accommodation suggestions will be updated I hope within a week. Agenda suggestions can be added tothe wiki page - or you can send them direct to me and I'll do that for you.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have to choose between this meeting and TPAC, we would prefer you were available at TPAC.

cheers

Chaals