Re: Dropping MediaController in HTML5.1?

On 03/04/2015 04:32 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Might be good to get some good tests before making the decision, so we
> make an informed decision?

Sure. More tests is always good but if we don't get tests or more
implementations, I believe my question still needs to be considered.

Btw, I updated my media events page a while back to include
MediaController support and one can use to quickly check if the
MediaController works (but I wouldn't claim this is a sufficient test if
it does):
  http://www.w3.org/2010/05/video/mediaevents.html

Philippe