Re: CfC: Publish three heartbeat drafts as WDs

On 09/10/2013 07:36 PM, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> I'm very disappointed to note that longdesc is still listed in the
> obsolete (Sec. 11) of the HTML 5.1 nightly. Is this also the case with
> the current crop of heartbeats?
>
> Surely everyone is aware that the TF's longdesc extension Las Call
> expires Monday next?
>
> Can we please, please have this resolved immediately? As agreed?

I encourage you to write a bug report.  I'm confident that such will be
handled appropriately.

As to what we agreed to previously, here is what plan 2014 states:

   If such a specification obtains consensus and meets the proposed CR
   exit criteria by 2014Q2 it could be folded back into the core HTML
   spec by that time.

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/html5-2014-plan.html

> Janina

- Sam Ruby