Re: CfC: Publish three heartbeat drafts as WDs

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 04:05:48 +0400, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
wrote:

> On 09/10/2013 07:36 PM, Janina Sajka wrote:
>> Dear All:
>>
>> I'm very disappointed to note that longdesc is still listed in the
>> obsolete (Sec. 11) of the HTML 5.1 nightly. Is this also the case with
>> the current crop of heartbeats?
>>
>> Surely everyone is aware that the TF's longdesc extension Las Call
>> expires Monday next?
>>
>> Can we please, please have this resolved immediately? As agreed?
>
> I encourage you to write a bug report.

See Janina's pointer to the bug report.

> I'm confident that such will be handled appropriately.

Me too. And if not, I happen to know where Robin lives. I am sure I can
use that information to expedite resolution if it should be really
necessary.

Seriously, this looks like we just dropped balls over the summer. But I
agree with Janina, it's getting frustrating.

cheers