From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Subject: longdesc document for the record
To: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Some have asked me to make the attached document  "Objection to the
Proposal:Zero Edit/Obsolete longdesc" public since I have resigned
from the HTML Working Group.

It is rationale that I intended to submit for the HTML Working Group
Issue 30 Straw Poll. That poll will likely never happen now due to
process change [1].

The file is comments-mt.html

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Sep/0243.html

--