Re: 48-Hour Consensus Call: InstateLongdesc CP Update

There is obviously a possibility to register bugs on all the browsers
and tools that are doing the wrong thing. Is the likelihood of them
fixing it high? And how long will it take? Might it be faster to
introduce something new an untainted? That's what I'm asking myself
and I don't really have any answers.

Silvia.