Re: [media] issue-152: documents for further discussion

Hi Bob,

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood.

Actually, I think what you are trying to do should be done with an
application-specific tag, because the tracks that are @kind=metadata
will really be interpreted by local script applications only - there
doesn't need to be standardized names.

So, I suggest you use an @data-xxx attribute, such as @data-content or
@data-type on the track elements to solve this. I really don't think
we need anything more specialized than that.

Regards,
Silvia.