RE: longdesc verbiage

Laura Carlson wrote:

> Ben and John, I think we are now just waiting to hear back from you
> two on the questions asked at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011May/0200.html
> John, if you or anyone else thinks that the text in the "Other
> Changes" portion of the Details section is not specific enough can you
> provide verbiage that is more specific?

Ah, didn't know you were expecting a specific response. This looks fine
Laura; the whole CP is in great shape. Kudos!

(one small observation, and certainly not a substantive issue: under Use
Cases, from a formatting perspective would they not render better as an
unordered list:

"They include:
  * Describing a Logo,
  * Describing a Cartoon,
  * Describing Artwork,
  * Describing Screenshots,
  * Describing a Chart,
  * Describing a Photograph,
  * Describing an Email Banner,
  * Describing Illustrations,
  * Facilitating etext Image Descriptions,
  * Describing etext Images,
  * and Describing a Newspaper Image.

Other use cases have also been identified."

Again however, not a big deal either way... I just like lists <grin>.)

JF