Re: Format Requirements for Text Audio Descriptions (was Re: HTML5 TF from my team)

Hi Masatomo,

I have tried to address your concerns by introducing a new section for
texted audio descriptions.

Please check out if that fixes the confusion:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements#Audio_Description

see section 2.1, 2.2. and 2.3

Regards,
Silvia.