Re: resolution supporting navsubstree change proposal

Hi maciej,

>To reframe my earlier line of questioning - is it conforming to specify
navsubtree=false?

yes, for example if there is a canvas based chart along with a html table of
the chart data:

<canvas navsubtree="false"> your browser does not support the graphical
rendering of the data, browser x or y is required</canvas>

chart data
as in the current spec, the accessible alternative does not have to be
provided within the canvas. in the example above the accessible alternative
is provided outside of the canvas, the canvas content is fallback.

regards
steve

--
with regards