Re: resolution supporting navsubstree change proposal

On Mar 16, 2010, at 1:57 AM, Steven Faulkner wrote:

> hi maciej,
>
> my understanding is that in the navsubtree proposal the default
> state is for the canvas content to be navigable, as it is in the
> spec currently.

I see. That does make a difference. To reframe my earlier line of
questioning - is it conforming to specify navsubtree=false? If so,
does that mean it would now be conforming to have inaccessible canvas
content, or are authors required to provide some alternate means of
accessibility if they specify that value? If the latter, what are some
examples of how they would do that?

> >I also do not know where to find a link to the Change Proposal. The
> only link I can find is this, which is not a proper Change Proposal
> (among other things it >lacks rationale): <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Mar/att-0014/canvaselement-issue74-feedback1.html
> >. Is there a version available >that includes rationale? Perhaps
> that would answer my question.
>
> I have been tasked with writing the proposal based on the link you
> site above which is the modifications to the current, I will have it
> done this week.

Looking forward to it...

Regards,
Maciej