Re: issues with global attribute "accesskey" as-is in HTML5

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:35:19 +0200, Gregory J. Rosmaita
<oedipus@hicom.net> wrote:

> what follows is a list of issues with the accesskey attribute as
> defined in the current editor's draft of HTML5

Hi,

I will work on a reply to this tonight and send it Thursday (I am 5 miles
away from internet connection most of the time, so asynchronous email or a
telephone is all I have for now).

cheers

Chaals