Re: issues with global attribute "accesskey" as-is in HTML5

One small clarification, if I may.

PF has said nothing about potential solutions. We have forwarded only
requirements with the intention that these could serve as a starting
point. Our intent is that the TF first consensus around requirements
before moving to potential solutions.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net