Re: clarification of resolution agreed-to at 2010-04 F2F

Thanks, Gregory. You are correct.

While I attempted to make the correction by hand in my email submission,
I obviously caught one correction, but not the second.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org