clarification of resolution agreed-to at 2010-04 F2F

aloha, again, shelley!

the resolution logged at:

http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-html-a11y-minutes.html#item06

QUOTE
RESOLUTION: The TF opposes the change proposals to remove the elements
listed above. We maintain the work item to check them and make them
good.
UNQUOTE

should have been (if the sed syntax and rrsagent had been cooperating)
amended to read:

RESOLUTION: The TF opposes the change proposals to remove the elements
listed above. We maintain the work item to check them and make them
better harmonized with ARIA semantics.

janina, mike and mike, let me know if i am reading the minutes wrong
on this, but i think it pretty clear that the second articulation of
the RESOLUTION listed above is what we "actually" agreed-to at the
april 2010 f2f, gregory.
The present moment is ever the critical time. The future is merely for
intelligent forethought.                                -- Robert Barr
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
     Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus
                  Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus