Re: change proposal:modification to section 4.8.2.1 the img element

Thanks for providing a Change Proposal for these issues! The chairs
are reviewing Change Proposals to ensure that they meet the required
structure. Here is our feedback on this Change Proposal:

(1) This Change Proposal includes all of the required sections with
appropriate content.

(2) The Rationale section does not appear to directly state rationale
for all of the changes. Specifically, there does not appear to be
rationale for the changed handling of role=presentation or aria-
labeledy. There is a link to an external reference, but Change
Proposals must directly include all required rationale.

We suggest updating the Change Proposal to reflect the feedback in
point (2).

Regards,
Maciej