Introductions: Andrew Herrington

From: Andrew Herrington <a.d.herrington@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 19:58:52 +0000
To: HTML for email CG <public-htmail@w3.org>
Hi all,

Iím a UIX Developer at Stanlybet International, the leading retail sports betting group in Europe but part of this group as an independent.

As a frontend focussed dev, my heart sinks every time someone asks me to develop an HTML email. I hope one day, that being part of this group, may contribute to a world where developers can do great things with HTML email instead of spending 90% of their time fixing mail client inconsistencies.

Iíll focus my contributions on the CSS / Layout / HTML / Scripting discussions plus any new feature discussions:
- What about a tracking method that doesnít rely on an image and honours things like Do Not Track?
- What about some kind of internationalisation where you donít have to know the users language before you send?

Iím also going to help promote the group and try to help us gain critical mass.

Kind regards,

Andrew