RE: [custom-layout] use case: Polar Layout

The actual positioning using polar coordinates shouldn't be the hard part from the proposal. Everything else that was desired will be much more demanding - shaping borders, flowing/stacking content etc. I'm interested to explore the possibilities here but I'm afraid there's much more work that's a prerequisite this.

Thanks,
Rossen