From: Paul Cotton [mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 1:47 PM
To: public-hme-editors@w3.org
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org) <plh@w3.org>; fd@w3.org
Subject: [Agenda] HTML Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Jun 21

As previously announced, I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday May 17 at 8am PDT during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

1.       MSE and EME timeline discussion, Paul and Philippe
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016May/0029.html

2.       MSE test suite, Francois Daoust
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hme-editors/2016Jun/0093.html

3.       EME test suite
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hme-editors/2016Jun/0091.html

4.       Schedule for processing editorial MSE and EME issues?
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/milestones/V1Editorial  - 10 V1Editorial issues

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/milestones/V1Editorial - 14 V1Editorial issues

5.       MSE Registry publication as WG notes, Philippe

https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/74

6.       Any other business

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Ca - nada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

Meeting information:

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media

 Join by phone

+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452