Fwd: Semantic Web Group discussions with CDISC Industry Architecture Team

Fyi--

I will coordinate this thread with our DSE calls...

btw, is anyone attending the CDISC data management meeting in Boston
this week(?).

Eric

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Ed Helton" <Ed.Helton@sas.com>
> Date: December 6, 2006 1:30:42 PM EST
> To: "Hernandez, Joyce" <joyce_hernandez@merck.com>, "McGurk, James
> F" <james_mcgurk@merck.com>, "Eric Neumann"
> <eneumann@teranode.com>, "Jason Burke" <Jason.Burke@sas.com>,
> "Rebecca Kush" <rkush@cdisc.org>, fnewby@cdisc.org,
> ANGLIN_GREGORY@Lilly.com
> Subject: Semantic Web Group discussions with CDISC Industry
> Architecture Team
>
> Jason/Greg -- the Semantic Web Group asked to speak with CDISC and
> after a first discussion, Becky and I thought it best if the
> Industry Architecture Team speak with Joyce, James and Eric.  Jason
> as per our brief conversation I have added links provided by Joyce
> and James that will help in the initial discusssion regarding
> potential collaboration or common grounds of joint interest.  I
> noted that you and Greg as Co-Chairs of the IAT have an telecon on
> Fridays. Possibily when the agenda permits that would be the place
> to start.  Please let us know how it goes.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed
>

> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Drug_Safety_and_Efficacy

Eric Neumann, PhD
co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences,
and Senior Director Product Strategy
Teranode Corporation
411 1st Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104