From: isabelle.dezegher@novartis.com [mailto:isabelle.dezegher@novartis.com]
Sent: Mon 12/4/2006 9:13 AM
To: Eric Neumann
Subject: Re: Clinical Standards and Semantic Web technologies

Dear Eric

I have not forgotten you and I am certainly a strong believer in
ontologies and semantic web ! But it is a question of priorities and
finding the right people to work on this.
If you could  keep me informed on progress from time to time, it would be
great.  We will get into this at some point - but again I need to right
team

Best regards

Isabelle

Dr Isabelle de Zegher
Novartis Pharma AG
Global Head Account Management CD&MA, DELPhI Implementation
CHBS, WSJ-027.6.045
Phone: +41 61 3242592
Cell: +41 79 82 41 110
Email : isabelle.dezegher@novartis.com