Re: Review of Test document draft

Alternative opening text could follow OWL Test Cases

[[
As part of the definition of the Web Ontology Language (OWL) the Web
Ontology Working Group provides a set of test cases. This document
presents those test cases. They are intended to provide examples for,
and clarification of, the normative definition of OWL found in [OWL
Semantics and Abstract Syntax] to which this document is subsidiary.
]]

or if we want no mention of a WG, (and editing s/OWL/GRDDL/

[[
A set of test cases is provided as part of the definition of GRDDL. This
document presents those test cases. They are intended to provide
examples for, and clarification of, the normative definition of GRDDL
found in [GRDDL Specification] to which this document is subsidiary.
]]