Re: GRDDL spec doesn't handle <link rel="transformation and something else">

I was reading it as being precisely "transformation".

However, it is a bugfix to the spec. Requires some change to
implementations (at least to mine).

From
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#transition-reqs
[[
A substantive change (whether deletion, inclusion, or other
modification) is one where someone could reasonably expect that making
the change would invalidate an individual's review or implementation
experience. Other changes (e.g., clarifications, bug fixes, editorial
repairs, and minor error corrections) are minor changes.
]]

My judgement is that this is a minor change; and so (if i remember the
process correctly) would not require second last call.
Getting a test into place very soon would help last call reviewers to be
aware of this issue.

Jeremy

PS That wasn't why I was asking for "" in the HTTP Headers bit; but it
does make sense of it.