Datalog work informs issues#cascadedQueries

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 10:07:08 -0600
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Alex P's work
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2006Dec/0000.html

seems like new information w.r.t. the cascadedQueries issue.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#cascadedQueries

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since Jan 2005 when we
resolved to postpone that one. All of Fred's input is new since then,
for example.

The current algebra work involves a lot of writing and review work,
but doesn't address any more requirements. The test collection
is being rebooted. I'm re-considering the costs and benefits of
adding some requirements while we're at it.

Is anybody else interested to re-open the issue?

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E