Re: Microformats & Mozilla

From: Brian Suda <brian.suda@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:55:01 +0000
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

On 1/3/07, Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org> wrote:

> This came across my radar, thought the WG might be interested:
>
> http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/mozilla_does_microformats_firefox3.php
> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/4106/
>
> "As of now, there is a Firefox addon called Operator, a microformat
> detection extension developed by Michael Kaply at IBM. So the seeds have
> started to be sowed."

--- yes, it is a very interesting plugin. If all goes well, it will be
baked directly into Firefox 3. If you have any
questions/ideas/concerns feel free to contact me and i can forward
them along to the author and/or introduce you as well. There are also
rumblings of something similar to be implemented into IE8 along with a
general plug-in architecture.

-brian

--
brian suda