Re: GRDDL Labels

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 19:38 +0100, Simone Onofri wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> The use of label can be a good marketing operation that can help GRDDL
> diffusion. ...

Thanks for reviving discussion of outreach and marketing.

Briefly, a few thoughts from looking over
my bookmarks (http://del.icio.us/connolly/grddl
and http://del.icio.us/connolly/microformats ).
[Sorry for the messy presentation...
http://esw.w3.org/topic/ImmersiveHypertextEditing is
not quite here yet...]

For quite a while I have been noodling on a weblog item to
follow up on this item...

What is the problem I have with MicroFormats: there is no URI -
Fr�d�rick Giasson's Weblog - A vision of the socially-wired world

to grddl w3c rdf semantic web URI architecture microformats ... saved by
4 other people ... on oct 24

More recently, I think this is a nice discussion of requirements
for RDF in HTML...

A Comparison of Microformats, eRDF, and RDFa - benjamin nowack's blog
2 days ago

I wonder about citing a bunch of these as FYI in the primer
or use cases...

Microformats 80%, RDF 20%

Tom Morris argues that microformats don't scale, whereas RDF does.

by jremmers to microformats grddl rdf semanticweb eRDF RDFa
by:Tom_Morris ... saved by 5 other people ... 3 days ago

Where does the Semantic Web converge with the Computerized Patient
Record?
by swigbot to hcls grddl swig vocabularies taggedby:chimezie healthcare
commentedby: ... saved by 4 other people ... on jan 31

Mike’s Musings ? Operator Testing
 edit / delete
by connolly to quality xhtml micorformats grddl semantic web w3c ... on
jan 11

A meaningful Web for humans and machines, Part 1: How humans can share
the wealth of the Web
 edit / delete
photos and bank transactions on a calendar

to rdf semantic web calendar grddl microformats ... saved by 8 other
people ... on oct 25

LinkedIn refreshes? at FactoryCity
 edit / delete
linkedin is working on hResume. cool.

to microformats grddl semantic web rdf ... on sept 15