Re: Best way to embed Semantic Data

Harry Halpin wrote:
>     RDFa does a lot of things Embedded RDF does, but (correct me if I'm
> wrong here BenA and IanD), but likely will be a full-fledged first-class
> citizen RDF syntax with Schema data-types, etc. However, it's still in
> the works, so I'd keep it on the radar for future projects.

RDFa also supports making statements about other URLs, fragments of the
page, bnodes, and striping for deeper structures, so there's more
expressive power there... at the cost of having to use attributes that
don't currently validate (but won't screw up your rendering either.)

I'd say RDFa should be on your radar right now, but I might be biased :)

-Ben