Re: Agenda for GRDDL WG Meeting April 18th 11:00

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 15:08 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
> HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
>     + roll call, comments on the agenda.

We seem to have another misc pile under "GRDDL Spec". ;-)
I started by sorting that misc pile into
meaningful pieces, and ended up moving lots of stuff around (v1.119).

I trust this is consistent with your intent, Harry...

> Should be a good meeting - sorting out final relationship with RDFa,
> wrapping up some work on the test-cases...

I moved a few things under a new item,
"Implementation report/PR request", #4 in this draft...

    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-18T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
               o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: jjc
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
            regrets: IanD, RReck
          + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG Weekly -- April 11 2007
            (rev 17 Apr) as a true record
          + PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 25 April 11:00-0500. scribe
            volunteer?
    2. #issue-base-uri
          + [8]17 Apr etc.
          + Discussion around 3xx redirects - see [9]jjc 16 Apr
    3. Relationship with RDFa
          + See RDFa WG issue on hGRDDL requiring our cooperation:
            [10]Gandon 16 Apr
          + SWBD will give us comments or explicit no comment.
          + Discussion around baseURIs and XML 1.0/XSLT 1.0 re Fabien's
            RDFa tranform re this [11]message
    4. Implementation report/PR request
       Note SemWeb CG wants all documents released to PR/CR at the same
       time
          + ACTION: jjc [DONE] to produce EARL for his implementation,
            and then sort out multiple test passing in his EARL. See
            [12]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/200
            7Apr/0044.html
          + ACTION: HarryH to run EARL-> HTML table generator and work
            on CR/PR transition request
          + Everyone except Samsung has filled out [13]Agreements to
            End Exclusion Period for GRDDL 1.0 Early, still working on
            Samsung
    5. Test Cases: Towards Last Call
          + ACTION: Chime and john-l [14]DONE] to remove non-maximal
            tests with ones with security relevancy
          + ACTION: jjc [15]DONE] to produce/check merge results
            involving content negotiation, see
          + PROPOSAL: To approve
            [16]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#sq2
            as a valid test for the test case document
          + ACTION: jjc to do modify
            [17]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#multi
            profile to keep all profiles in W3C space.
          + ACTION: john-l is to add text to any tests many text where
            deemed appropriate
          + ACTION: john-l to add text to
            [18]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/grddl-tests#proje
            ctsSpreadsheet
          + ACTION: john-l to make sure rdfa1 test case text reflects
            current state of rdfa. See current discussion on list at:
    6. multiple values in @rel (GRDDL spec editorial)
          + ACTION: Murray to resolve potential ambiguity with multiple
            values in transformations. ([19]progress 2 Mar)
          + ACTION: DanC to revise "transformation" rule to be clear
            about spaces, multiple values
    7. mechanical rules (GRDDL spec editorial)
          + ACTION [20]DONE]: DanC to look at [21]JJC's comments. Note
            jjc suggests moving the mechanical rules to an appendix.
            DanC replies "I concerned about the impact that this edit
            would have. I'm not inclined to make it at this point.
            Perhaps I'll discuss it with the WG further."
    8. #issue-mt-ns (GRDDL spec editorial)
          + ACTION: john-l to draft refinement to "If an information
            resource IR is represented by a conforming RDF/XML
            document[RDFX], then the RDF graph represented by that
            document is a GRDDL result of IR" to be clear that "some
            other means", for our purposes, is a namespace on the root
            elt. [22][DONE]
    9. Advocating
          + How can we get GRDDL deployed for all major microformats
            and microformat-ware applications?- see Brian's [23]message
            and DanC's message [24]on profile URIs
          + ACTION: BrianS [DONE] to contact RyanKing about adding
            GRDDL profile for hCal/hCard to Javascripot microformat
            generator.
          + ACTION: Chime to get Semantic Tech 2007 to use
            GRDDL+microformats for their calendar.
          + ACTION: HarryH to contact WWW2007 over microformats+GRDDL
            for their calendar.
   10. Primer
          + ACTION: HarryH to wrap indication example in.
          + ACTION: HarryH to check any primer fixes in, Murray and
            Jeremy to review once finished.
          + ACTION: HarryH [DONE] to make sure library transforms are
            linked from Primer.
          + ACTION: HarryH check the diagram in in Health Care example,
            where we first introduce turtle.

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335