Re: Primer review... ok to go with XFN as is?

I'm fine with it, as in I will not block it going as a working draft.
This is despite the fact there has been not been too much of a
substantial improvement to the XFN component that I can tell, although
the work on the rest of it has been very admirable!!

The second part of the primer is still a bit rough. For example, there
are ungrammatical sentences:

"Stephan wishes to buy a guitar, so decides to check reviews" ->
"Stephan wishes to buy a guitar, so _he_ decides to check reviews"

And "The power of the rel="me" and" ->
The power of the <code>rel="me"</code>

to maintain consistency with the first part.

 I pointed this all out a few days ago in my review of the Primer [1],
but it appears that Ian didn't approve or didn't have time to put in all
my suggested edits. However, I do suggest that at the first available
opportunity these be fixed and XFN be explained more clearly with
example files.

[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Sep/0164.html

--
		-harry