Re: more elaborate titles for GRDDL Primer and Use Cases?

On 29/09/2006 16:27, Fabien Gandon wrote:
  > I also find it too restrictive and I would rather have a title that
> reflects what we want the primer to be rather than what the current
> draft contains.

I think that if we published a document called, for example, "How to
glean RDF data from Microformats, Xforms and other XML documents" then
readers will be confused when they find we don't cover those other
formats in the document. Especially if they've just searched the web for
a reference on RDF and XForms.

My view is that the title ought to reflect the content and that it's
easy enough to keep it in sync when we add more content.

Ian