Re: more elaborate titles for GRDDL Primer and Use Cases?

At 04:48 PM 9/29/2006 +0100, Ian Davis wrote:
>My view is that the title ought to reflect the content and that it's easy
>enough to keep it in sync when we add more content.

That would be fine if we were only talking about a section title.
But the WD's name should probably remain constant.

A simple title that is fully descriptive of what I thought we were doing is:

         A Primer to Gleaning Resource Descriptions from Different Dialects
(GRDDL)

Regards,

Murray