Re: more elaborate titles for GRDDL Primer and Use Cases?

Chimezie Ogbuji a écrit :

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Dan Connolly wrote:
>> GRDDL Primer: How to glean RDF data from Microformats
>
> IMHO this seems too restrictive a title: Microformats aren't the only
> source documents from which RDF data can be extracted nor are they any
> more representative of candidate GRDDL documents than other formats.
> However, since the examples in the Primer are all Microformat source
> documents ...

I also find it too restrictive and I would rather have a title that
reflects what we want the primer to be rather than what the current
draft contains.

>> And taking a clue from abstract of the use cases document,
>> how about:
>>
>> GRDDL Use Cases: extracting RDF data from XML documents
>>
>> I'm not sure I like these so much. Other ideas?
>
> For the latter:
>
>   GRDDL Use Cases: Scenarios of extracting RDF data from XML documents?
>
> I guess that doesn't say any more than the original suggestion..

I like this suggestion.

Fabien

--
"doesn't it scare you, a world of ignoramuses
 with no memory other than that of their computers?"