Re: more elaborate titles for GRDDL Primer and Use Cases?

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Dan Connolly wrote:
> GRDDL Primer: How to glean RDF data from Microformats

IMHO this seems too restrictive a title: Microformats aren't the only
source documents from which RDF data can be extracted nor are they any
more representative of candidate GRDDL documents than other formats.  However,
since the examples in the Primer are all Microformat source documents ...

> And taking a clue from abstract of the use cases document,
> how about:
>
> GRDDL Use Cases: extracting RDF data from XML documents
>
> I'm not sure I like these so much. Other ideas?

For the latter:

   GRDDL Use Cases: Scenarios of extracting RDF data from XML documents?

I guess that doesn't say any more than the original suggestion..

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation