Re: more elaborate titles for GRDDL Primer and Use Cases?

Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Dan Connolly wrote:
>> GRDDL Primer: How to glean RDF data from Microformats
>
> IMHO this seems too restrictive a title: Microformats aren't the only
> source documents from which RDF data can be extracted nor are they any
> more representative of candidate GRDDL documents than other formats.
> However, since the examples in the Primer are all Microformat source
> documents ...
Although I might add that "microformats" are more widely deployed b
currently than RDFa and Embedded RDF, although this may change.
Therefore, if we want catch the eye of one very large community, it's a
pretty good title for the primer if all the examples use microformats.
Sort of "Says it on the tin" truth-in-advertising for our Primer. If we
plan to add other components to the Primer (which I know we were
considering w/i Plain Old XML) then perhaps we should not use
"microformats" in the title. Otherwise, I regard it as a bright move.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426