Re: started RDFa testing

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Dan Connolly wrote:

> Fabien, I copied your RDFa suggested example for the primer into the
> test suite:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#rdfa1
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/rdf_sem.html
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/rdf_sem-output.rdf
>
> I made a copy of the transformation too:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/RDFa2RDFXML.xsl
>
> Perhaps the RDFa folks should take over maintenance of
> that XSLT transformation. But we can keep a copy in any case.
>
> The $swap/delta.py graph comparison thingy wrongly reports that
> the output doesn't match the input, but I think the results are actually
> right.
>
> Would a few other folks please try this test, and maybe
> the rest of the tests in testlist1?

I've just about finished writing a 'reference' GRDDL implementation
(for 4Suite and RDFLib) and am working through the test suites right now.
I'll add this test.  I had to port the testHarness.py to use RDFLib for processing the test
manifest.  I'm also finishing a graph isomorphism test as an alternative
to checking results against expectations and adding tests for
the cases I have pending ACTIONs on.