Re: Next Week - Meeting Cancelled - ISWC Meetup?

It appears the LifeSci IG meeting is also at the Georgia Center, which
is the same building on the conference, although I imagine all of us
will be in different rooms. I recommend we meet up in whatever room the
LifeSci Meeting is on Sunday evening around 5:30-6:00 PM and then go off
for dinner somewhere.

          cheers,
                   harry