RE: Next Week - Meeting Cancelled - ISWC Meetup?

I'll be there from Sunday afternoon until late tuesday evening.
Unfortunately, I'm only registered for the Healthcare and Life Sciences
Workshop, so if there is a venue you have in mind I should be able to attend on those days
provided it's somewhere off the conference grounds.

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation