W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > August 2006

Agenda of upcoming Aug. 30th 11:00ET GRDDL WG Telecon

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:47:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.64.0608281744140.7150@tribal.metalab.unc.edu>

Note that our meeting is keyed into 11:00ET (Boston Time), *NOT* 15:00 
UTC. Sorry - that's how Zakim books meetings, so we have to key into ET. 
This means primarily that while our meetings happens to correspond 15:00Z
it  will corresponds to 16:00Z after last Sunday in October.

Please do e-mail me if you're going not not make it, and hope to see you 


     1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-08-3015:00Z (11am Boston
           + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
           + chair: HarryH
           + scribe: DanC
                o supplementary IRC chat:
                o regrets: BenA
           + PROPOSED: to approve [6]GRDDL Working Group Meeting Aug 23
             2006 as a true record
           + roll call, comments on the agenda
     2. Double-check our understanding of meeting times
        Notice that our meetings are keyed into Wed. permanently
        11:00am-12:30 ET Boston Time, which happens to correspond 15:00Z
        but will corresponds to 16:00Z after last Sunday in October.
        Scribe for next meeting?
     3. Discussion of Primer Document
           + ACTION: BrianS to discuss using guitar-buying for the
           + ACTION: Ian to discuss using meeting-scheduling for the
           + Discuss adding Chime's use case of [7]clinical data for an
             XML section of primer.
     4. Quick review of [8]Use Cases document, reviewing actions from
        last meeting
           + Make sure editors have uniform access to Use-case document
           + ACTION: DanC and Fabien to elaborate W3C /TR/ case.
           + ACTION:Chime and DanJa on merging Atom/OWL usecase into
             XForms usecase
           + ACTION:Danja to discuss wiki usecase, query usecase, and
             e-learning usecase.
           + ACTION: Fabien to refactor e-learning/wiki use-case to have
             more "RDF/GRDDL saves the day" stuff
     5. Collecting issues with [9]GRDDL submission
           + ACTION: [10][#issue-base-param] DanC to enumerate options
             for base issue, pick one, and propose it in the form of a
             test case. See his [11]suggestion to pass it as a paramter
             and discussion with Chime [12]over extension functions.
           + ACTION:[13][#issue-whichlangs] Harry to propose minimum set
             of transformation formats that must be supported by grddl
             processors. See his [14]media-type suggestion. See also
             Chime's [15]suggestion for POX and DanC's [16]response.
     6. Solve and solicit more issues with GRDDL spec.
     7. Continued Actions
           + ACTION: BenA to flesh out HTML RDF/A output of GRDDL use
             cases [CONTINUES]
           + ACTION:Harry to discuss with BenA and DanC the XML Schema
             use-case in context of Creative Commons and OAI. See
             [17]clarification from DanC. [CONTINUES]

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
       [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
       [5] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm
       [9] http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/grddl/
      [10] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-base-param
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-whichlangs


 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh
Received on Monday, 28 August 2006 21:47:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:52:33 UTC