Re: Minutes for review: Aug 23 2006 15:00Z GRDDL WG meeting

FYI: The link to local times for the agenda (currently) at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda.html says 3:30pm EST -
which is when I was expecting the meeting to happen - hence my not being
there today.

I didn't see a resolution about reoccuring meeting times in the current
minutes, so can someone please confirm what the concensus is?

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation