RE: issue-dbooth-9c: Base URI should only be required if needed

Jeremy,

In essence, section 5.1.4 of RFD3986 seems to be saying that it is NOT
an error if a relative URI is used but the XML document has defined no
base URI, because the "context of the application" will then define one
by default.  For GRDDL, it may be more appropriate to consider this an
error condition, but I am willing to accept this as satisfactory
resolution of issue-dbooth-9c (Base URI should only be required if
needed).

However, this does NOT fully address issue-dbooth-9a (GRDDL should be
usable in a messaging pipeline).

Thanks

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software